Nissan Financing Center
If you’re considering a new Nissan, you’ll likely utilize the Southlake Nissan financing center. You’re in luck! Our financial experts will help you find the right financing or leasing plan, and most importantly, make sure the entire process is simple. Here, you can learn more about what our finance center has to offer.
Have questions about financing at Southlake Nissan in Merrillville, IN? Get in touch with our team online or by phone at 219-947-1600.
Meet Our Team
Get to know our experts! From sales to service, you can learn more about the Southlake Nissan team to see who you’ll be working with.
Nissan Financing Options
There’s no one size fits all solution to car financing. That’s why our team will work closely with you to ensure you take on a finance or lease plan that works for your preferences and budget. Southlake Nissan is dedicated to a transparent and easy financing process to get you behind the wheel of the Nissan you deserve.
We also have a couple of special financing programs available for new graduates and members of the military. The Nissan College Grad Program allows recent college graduates to receive a great discount on a new Nissan sedan, truck, or SUV. Current and former members of the U.S. military may be eligible for the Nissan Military Program to save on a Nissan of their choosing.
Do you have a credit score you’re unhappy with? Are you a first-time car buyer? At Southlake Nissan, we work with customers that have many types of financial backgrounds. Don’t let a low credit score deter you from shopping for a new Nissan. Simply sit down with our financial experts and let us help you find the right payment plan for your needs.
Buying vs. Leasing
Although choosing to finance or lease a vehicle is ultimately a personal decision, there are some benefits to each method.
- You’ll build equity in your vehicle once it’s paid off.
- You can customize your vehicle as you please.
- You can sell or trade-in your vehicle at any point of ownership.
- Monthly payments are usually lower because you’re only paying to drive the vehicle for a set period of time.
- Because lease agreements typically last a few years, you can drive new vehicles more frequently without the hassle of selling an old vehicle.
- A leased vehicle is always covered by the manufacturer warranty.
Have a vehicle you’d like to use as a trade in credit toward a new Nissan? Take advantage of our trade-in tool. Fill out the form with the relevant information to see the market value of your vehicle. You’ll be able to trade it in and apply the value to a new vehicle from Southlake Nissan.
Nissan Finance Deals
Looking to save on your next Nissan purchase or lease? Southlake Nissan offers a number of monthly finance and lease deals to help you save on a new Nissan sedan, pickup truck or SUV.
What to Bring to the Finance Center
Ready to get started with financing? You should bring along the following documentation:
- Proof of identity such as a government-issued photo I.D.
- Proof of income such as a recent pay stub
- Proof of residence such as an apartment lease, mortgage statement, or utility bill
- Proof of auto insurance
- Trade-in vehicle with title and registration and lienholder information if financed
- Method of down payment
Online Car Buying
Southlake Nissan has made the car-buying process even easier by offering online car buying. You can purchase your next Nissan from the comfort of your own home with our buy online program. You can request a walk-around video for the vehicle you’re interested in, and we’ll send it to you. If you like it, we’ll bring the vehicle to your home so you can test drive it. Once the paperwork is finalized, we’ll deliver the vehicle right to your driveway.